FOODSERVICE ESSENTIALS MRRF-2D SS SERIES TWO DOOR 54” REACH-IN REFRIGERATOR
Reliable commercial refrigeration is the key to keeping your valuable food products at safe temperatures. The Foodservice Essentials MRRF-2D SS Series Two Door 54” Reach-In Refrigerator offers a spacious 48 cu. ft. capacity, and 6 adjustable strong plastic coated shelves to help keep out moisture and resist corrosion and rusting, with a 90 lbs. weight capacity per shelf. It is perfect for restaurants, cafes, or bakeries. It is constructed of heavy duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel on both interior and exterior, making them strong and durable enough to withstand everyday use in any busy kitchen environment.
- Overall Dimensions (in): 54"W x 32"D x 82.5"H
- Interior Dimensions (in): 49"W x 27"D x 60"H
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior
- Uses Environmentally friendly refrigerant R290
- Self-closing doors for energy conservation
- Recessed handles are built into door to reduce risk of damage to cabinet
- Bottom mounted cooling unit slides out for cleaning and maintenance
- 2-Year warranty on parts and a 5-year warranty on compressor
This 2-door model includes standard features, such as LED interior lighting and LED temperature Carel controller that initiates an automatic defrost schedule for a worry-free use. Adjusting the temperature of this reach in refrigerator within the 33°F to 41°F range is very simple thanks to its LED digital temperature display. Each unit provides a lock, for added security to keep your items safe outside of business hours. It comes with fully assembled 5" casters come standard, 2 locking wheels and 2 non-locking wheels. ETL Listed and ETL Sanitation, these units are backed with a 2-year warranty on parts and a 5-year warranty on the compressor.
RESIDENTIAL: FSE assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure, factory defect or any other damages for units installed in non-commercial foodservice or residential application.
California residents please click here for Prop 65 information