Cook's Rhino Tray Delivery Cart Orange
The Rhino Cart is a highly durable, one-piece insulated tray delivery cart. Made from high impact polyethylene and fully insulated for strength and temperature retention, the Rhino Cart is as tough as the beast that it's named for. Easy to load, easy to roll, and easy to clean, this insulated cart is your best choice for correctional feeding. Cart body is 100% recyclable.
- Bumper sold seperately: Cook's MBUMPER
- Color: Orange
- Exceptional Durability: FDA approved, high impact polyethylene body is fully insulated for strength and rigidity. The reinforced base prevents the cart floor from sagging and makes changing casters easy
- Outstanding Temperature Retention: Superior insulation, lockable maxi latch which prevents the door from opening during transport and a door seal that keeps air from entering the cabinet and promotes exceptional temperature control
- Fits Through 30" Doors: Narrow 29 3/4" width allows the cart to pass easily through a narrow 30" doorway and rubber bumpers on all four corners protect walls and door jambs
- Easy To Load/Unload: Doors swing 263° allowing full access to interior cavity
- Maneuverability: Height appropriate, ergonomic push handles are molded into all four sides of the cart so it's easy to maneuver
- Easy To Keep Clean: Smooth interior is easy to clean and one-piece design means no seams to hold dirt. The interior features coved corners that meets NSF guidelines. Plus, it has two interior floor drains to facilitate easier cleaning
- Holds more trays than the competition
- Weight: 291 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 57 7/8"W x 29 3/4"D x 65 5/16"H exterior of cart, 46 5/8"W x 23" D x 45 1/4"H (front of cavity) / 44"H (rear of cavity) interior of cart
- Shipping information: Class = 150 & NMFC# 156600 SUB 04. Effective 2-1-15 charcoal grey and dark brown carts are in stock and ready for same day shipping
- Materials: Made from high impact polyethylene and fully insulated for additional strength
- 8 In. Colson Performa casters feature sealed bearings and are rated up to 2000 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on body of Rhino Cart against defects in materials and workmanship.
- California Residents click here for Proposition 65 warning