Cook's 630-7820 78" Wide Vented Tray Drying Rack
The Vented Tray Drying Rack is designed to promote faster, more effective drying of trays than traditional tray drying racks.
- Four shelf tray drying rack overall dimensions 78”W x 29-¾”D x 75-¼”H.
- All welded 1-1/2" square stainless steel tube frame for long life.
- 18" spacing between shelves.
- Each shelf can hold up to 6 inserts.
- Each insert has 4 rows with 3" spacing for trays.
- 6" plate casters welded to frame.
- Capacity: The drying rack holds approximately 288 Marathon trays or 192 Insulated trays, but may vary depending on tray.
- Optional drip tray model available.
- 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
There are two parts to these racks, a stainless steel frame and vented polycarbonate shelf inserts that fit on the frame. With vented inserts, air can circulate more fully around the trays, allowing any water that accumulates to evaporate quickly and prevent from pooling beneath the trays. Additionally, these inserts can be easily washed in the dishwasher or pot sink to help with sanitation. With spacing at 3”, these racks hold a variety of trays and are great for drying and storing product. Available in two sizes, 54”W or 78”W.
- California Residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
|Option||Call for pricing||Unit||Purchase|