Cleveland KET-3T Kettle
Cleveland KET3T Table Top Tilting Electric Steam Kettle with the capacity to hold 3 gallons can perfectly fit in your restaurant kitchen countertop. This electric steam kettle features a self-locking marine type tilting mechanism to resist accidental spills while a rear mounted easy access pressure gauge and pressure relief valve prevent tampering. The remarkable steam kettle is made of sturdy stainless steel to provide you with years of dependable service. It has a large pouring lip for high capacity and thicker food products. Cook stew, pasta, or soup in this electric steam kettle!
- Manual tilting, balanced design
- Self-contained, easily installed - needs only an electrical hook-up
- Steam jacket filled with treated water, venting and/or refilling is not required
- Accurate, consistent solid state temperature controls (mechanical thermostat not as accurate) - less than ±1° C variance (ideal for simmering)
- Operating temperature range from 145° - 260° F (63° C - 127° C)
- Water resistant controls, splash-proof construction
- Large pouring lip for high capacity
- Reinforced rolled rim design prevents damage to kettle rim, eliminates "bar rim designs"
- Welded-in heating elements, (holds vacuum better, won't leak or loose water)
- Easily cleaned: kettle and all exterior surfaces are of type 304 stainless steel with #4 finish
- Rear mounted easy access pressure gauge and pressure relief valve to prevent tampering. Color coded easy to read pressure gauge with "green" and "vent air zone"
- 50 psi steam jacket rating for higher cooking temperatures
- 50 psi safety valve
- Solid state water level control (no sight glass gauge to break or leak)
- Splash proof element cover with a double gasket seal
- Self locking marine type tilting mechanism prevents accidental spills. Balanced design makes it easy to tilt
- Capacity: 3 Gallons
- Typical approvals include UL, CSA, CE, NSF and ASME
- Material: Stainless steel
- Standard Voltage: 208-240 volts, 60 Hz, 3 phase, 3 wire
- California Residents click here for Proposition 65 warning