Vulcan VG30 Braising Pan
Vulcan-Hart VG30 Modular Gas Tilting Braising Pan has a 36" wide open base. It has a stainless steel front, sides and 12" legs with adjustable flanged feet. Stainless steel back. Front hinged polished stainless steel pan body with coved interior corners and embossed gallon markings. Stainless steel cooking surface bonded to steel plate. Full width 4" return flange with formed pouring lip and removable strainer. Stainless steel spring assist cover with full width handle. Drop away food pan receiving support mounts under pouring lip. Manually operated pan tilting mechanism with folding swing away handle. Pan can be fully tilted to empty completely with approximately 30 crank revolutions. One 30,000 BTU/hr. burner for each 12" pan width. Burners shut off when pan is tilted 5°. Electronic ignition system for automatic burner light. Solid state temperature controls. Water tight controls and enclosures. Requires a 120/60/1 electrical power supply, 3.0 amps total draw. 3/4" rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator. One year limited parts and labor warranty.
The optional features include motor driven pan lift. 2" 90° draw-off valve with strainer on front left hand side (pan support will be removed on VG30), 2" straight draw-off valve with strainer on left hand side (pan support will be removed on VG30), and a closed base. Standard prison package includes security screws and tackwelds (includes securing crank handle, pan strainer and nondoor type panels), controls protected by lockable cover, and perforated flue cover. It has a second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
The accessories include a set of four casters (two locking), faucet bracket assembly (adds 3" to width), (12") (18") double jointed single pantry faucet, (12") (18") double jointed double pantry faucet, double pantry washdown hose with 16" add-on faucet with backflow preventer, double pantry washdown hose with backflow preventer, double pantry pot filler and backflow preventer, steaming pan insert rack to hold 12" x 20" pan, 12" x 20" x 4" stainless steel drain waste pan with clear plastic hose, and stainless steel spreader (6")(12").
Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
MODEL NO.: VG30
Specify type of gas when ordering.
Specify altitude when above 2,000 ft.
PRODUCT NAME: Vulcan-Hart VG Series Modular Gas Tilting Braising Pan
Height: 40-1/2" on 12" legs
COOKING SURFACE AREA: 29" x 23"
CAPACITY: 30 gal./114 liters
4 OZ.PORTIONS: 960
GAS INPUT: 3/4" N.P.T., Nat. 6"-14" W.C., Propane, 11"-18" W.C.
BTU/HR. INPUT: 90,000
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION: Control circuit 7/8" dia. 120 volt, 1 phase, 15 amps, power cord.
1. A pressure regulator sized for this unit is included. Natural gas 7" W.C., propane gas 11" W.C. supply pressure.
2. Gas line connecting to appliance must be 3/4" or larger. If flexible connectors are used, the inside diameter must be at least the same as the 3/4" iron pipe.
3. An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02289. When writing, refer to NFPA No. 96.
4. These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (Latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Copies may be obtained from the American Gas Association, 1515 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22209.
6. This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
CERTIFICATIONS & LISTINGS: CSA design certified. Classified by UL to NSF Std. #4.
- California Residents click here for Proposition 65 warning